Do you want to work for international technically challenging projects in a mature, innovative and dynamic company, experiencing an exciting growth? Would you love to to work in a region with great life-quality (like Badajoz, Évora or Elvas?) while working in an international context?
Then join us to be a part of an amazing Tech Team!
You are the perfect candidate if you have experience in IOS development, a passion for technology, a deep appreciation for simple design and for working in an agile and collaboration driven environment.
- Experience as iOS developer.
- Development in objective-c and swift
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns
- Development for different types of devices: iPhone, iPad, iWatch
- Fluent English both written and oral
We will value:
- Knowledge of Spanish language
- Development of animations and customized views (CoreAnimation, CALayer, CoreGraphics, QuartzCore, etc.)
- Persistence of data on the device (CoreData, NSUserDefaults, filepaths, etc.)
- Use of third-party libraries (cocoapods, Carthage, licenses, etc.)
- REST services (AFNetworking, Alamofire, http cache, ssl pinning, etc.)
- Geolocation, maps, push notifications
- Preferably who can teach a portfolio of applications or developments (App Store account, github, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile
- Knowledge of Android development
- Knowledge of hybrid applications development (Ionic, Xamarin, etc.) would be a nice extra
What we offer:
- The opportunity to integrate Spanish and international technically challenging projects (while based in a marvellous region with great life-quality if you want!)
- Belong to a company that values innovation and creativity
- Constant opportunity for learning and development
- Work in a friendly, passionate team, committed to producing user-focused software using Agile practices
- We offer competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to join the company group medical and dental healthcare plan